Seeing into darkness is clarity . . .
This is called practicing eternity . . .

--Lao-Tzu

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Nylaboning





I thank God every day for Nylabones. I honestly don't know what dogs did for entertainment before they were invented. Every once in a while at Petsmart I run into a customer who says to me, "I bought my dog a Nylabone, but he doesn't like it." I'm amazed. Once I counted 28 Nylabones under my sofa. It was such a joyful party at my house when I pulled them all out and brought them within reach of all the dogs.







Everyone, I mean everyone, at my house loves the Nylabone. It's what they do when they aren't eating or sleeping. They Nylabone. Lottie is no exception. She fits right in. Her favorite pasttime is to Nylabone on the coffee table (my coffee table has a dog bed on it, what else would I use a coffee table for??). She likes to lie with her Nylabone by the edge of the table, and every few minutes she drops it on the floor, then jumps down, retrieves it and brings it back up on the coffee table for a few more minutes of Nylabone, before she drops and joyfully retrieves it again. She has added a whole new frontier to Nylaboning.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment